Last Sunday I returned from Utrecht from the annual Sunbelt conference gathering social network researchers. The conference program was packed full with ~800 presentations and posters.
Some notable presentations:
- TAB Snijders on social settings model within the SIENA/SAOM framework.
- Pavel Krivitsky on ERGMs for multiplex networks
- Ulrik Brandes etal talking about their positional paper on SNA vs Data science
- Carter Butts looking for microfoundations of Pavel’s offset-based reference measure for ERGMs
It was also busy for me
- Talk on applying
ergm.egoto GSS 2004 egocentric data.
- Talk on mulitple-group ERGM fitting to school data.
- Agata presented first results from our Portuguese letters project.